Opt for this survey if the property is a conventionally built new property, or an older property in good condition. The report is written in an easily-understandable standard format and rates the condition of all permanent structures in the property. The report is based on a visual inspection of the house, including damp testing, assessment on timbers and supports, and notes on drainage and insulation. Your surveyor will also give maintenance advice on the property.
The most popular report for buyers. An economic but detailed report which is suitable for the majority of residential properties, it clearly presents all findings in an easy to read format.
Description of the condition of each element of the property colour-coded condition ratings comment on defects, and additional advice on repairs and maintenance an overall opinion and summary of condition ratings.
- Description of the condition of each element of the property
- Colour-coded condition ratings
- Comment on defects, and additional advice on repairs and maintenance an overall opinion and summary of condition ratings
- A market valuation
- A cost estimates for repairs
- Any detailed description of the construction of the building or detailed advice on specific defects.
Registered Address: Suite 72, 23 King Street, Cambridge CB1 1AH
Company registered number: 10814338